- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. We require reservations be made prior to any drop off of an animal boarding with us. Please call at any time during office hours to check our schedule, there is always a possibility of a cancellation. Sorry, we do not keep a waiting list when we are fully booked.
2. We prefer you drop off your pets for boarding between 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
(However we are happy to accept them prior to or after these times when necessary).We do not accept early or after hour drop offs.
3. We feed Science Diet Adult regular food for feeding in the kennel. So if your pet is on a special diet or is a finicky eater, please bring enough of his/her food for the stay. Make sure all foods and treats are labeled at drop off. Do not bring your pet’s food/water bowls.
4. Bring all medications with you when dropping off your pet. Instructions will be recorded at the time of drop off.
5. Please bring any toys, blankets and personal items for your pet to make his/her stay more comfortable. Make sure we record all your belongings at the time of drop off.
6. If your animal is not picked up by closing time, you will be charged another night of boarding for your animal. You are able to pick up your animal any time during business hours only.
Our hours are M-F 8am – 5:30 pm
Sat. 8am – 12 pm and Closed Sunday
We strive to provide the best care and compassion for your pets. If at any time we have the need for special or emergency treatments while your pet is boarding with us, we will first attempt to contact you or your designated contact to inform of the situation. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of our policies to provide a fair and timely service to all.